Monday, December 7, 2009

The Lawson Family Preview

I reached all of my goals for last week! Yay! (minus posting this preview on Saturday, but I did finish editing these pictures last week - so I'm still counting it as reaching my goal) :)
Here are my goals for this week:
-Do previews from sessions that were taken with my new camera
-Finish the Dowell kids pictures
-Finish the Durrant family pictures

Here's the Lawson family preview! Their son loved to get his picture taken. The picture I chose of him to use for this preview is one of my very favorites - it makes me smile every time I look at it.






1 comment:

  1. Nice Job, Audrey! I am so thrilled to see Natasha (the last one) smiling! She is one of my Miamaids and I love to see her happy! Looks like you had a fun session!

    ReplyDelete