Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Alder Family Preview

This family was so much fun to do pictures with! They were all so friendly it hardly felt like it was the first time we had met (which was great for my nerves). Meeting new people is so out of my comfort zone - and it's now something that I'm doing all of the time with photography - which is a GREAT thing. I'm working on trying to be a more extroverted person and it helps me a lot when the people I work with are happy to be there and friendly (which all of my clients so far have been - you guys are awesome!). I try to do things in the car on my way there to calm the nerves like listening to music, praying, and taking deep breaths in and out. There have been times when I'm in the process of doing this and my husband has called - I answer and say "sorry, can't talk - I'll call you when I'm done taking pictures, I need to concentrate right now". Haha, I'm so lame. ;)
Here's the Alder family preview . . . :)






1 comment:

  1. I am in love with these pictures! I love them all! At first I was gonna say that I loved the couple picture, but then I saw the rest and loved them! Awesome job! You will definitely be doing our pictures when we can get them done!

    ReplyDelete