Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just a little clarification . . .

So I was having a conversation with my sister in law today and it made me think I should explain a couple of things so there isn't any confusion . . .

I will always post a preview from your photo shoot hopefully the night of the shoot, but if not, it should be up within a few days. How many pics I post, really depends on how much time I have at that moment - but generally I like to post one family picture, one picture of mom and dad, and one picture of each of the kids.

I edit pictures in the order they were taken, with the exception of the previews. After I post a preview of your family, I then go back and work on the the family that had their pictures taken first and then work my way down.

Once I've finished editing all of the photos from your photo shoot, I like to post more of my favorite pictures on the blog in a new post.

My biggest priority (as far as your pictures go) is getting your pictures edited and back to you. So, if I ever start to feel like I'm getting more behind on editing than I would like to be, the blog will have to be put on the back burner until I catch up. I may not always be able to do all of the posts and all of the pictures on the blog that I would like to, but I promise that as long as there is time I will keep up on the blog as planned.

The other thing I felt I should clarify . . .
Blogger should be the 8th wonder of the world!! Sometimes when I load up the pictures they have their full color like they do when I'm done with them in photoshop and then other times I load them up and the color looks much duller. And even though I shrink them all to the same size to be loaded on blogger, if I click on some, it blows them up way bigger than they should be and it makes the picture look like it's low quality, but then other times it does just fine.

Why does it do this?? I'm really sorry, but I have NO CLUE! Which is why I think it should be the 8th wonder of the world. But your pictures will look great on the cd I give you, so no worries! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment