Monday, November 23, 2009

The Durrant Family Preview

It's taken a lot longer than I had hoped to get this preview up. Sorry! I'm trying to catch up.

We're leaving on vacation, so I'm going to try and get the other 3 previews up that I need to do before we leave tomorrow. Wish me luck!

These pictures were taken last Tuesday. It was a lot warmer than planned on (which was great) and this family was so much fun to spend time with. The kids had lots of fun feeding the ducks and playing in the leaves and I think we captured some good pictures of them just having fun. Here's a little preview.




1 comment:

  1. I love them! The one feeding the ducks is awesome. Thanks so much! I love checking your blog to see your latest pictures. They are all so different. Thanks for doing those for us!

    ReplyDelete