Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More of Whitley's Bridals! :)

We were originally supposed to do Whitley's bridal pictures in the middle of May, but she had something happen to her that I thought only existed in a nightmare a girl might have a month before her wedding . . . The alterations people messed up her dress so bad that she had to buy a new one! It makes me want to cry just thinking about it. So, she ended up buying a new dress (which is the PRETTIEST DRESS I'VE EVER SEEN!!) and we just barely did her bridals on Friday. Her wedding is next week (eek!), so I'm editing like crazy to get these pictures done so she can have some to show at her reception.

So, the day we scheduled her session it was windy and pooring rain. She already had the bouquet ordered to be ready this day, so even if we had more time before the wedding, there was no way it could be rescheduled. So they called the place that her reception is going to be at to see if they would let us use the room they would be doing their reception in to do her bridals. Luckily, it wasn't scheduled for any other events, so we were able to do her pictures there! Yay! I'm actually really glad it ended up this way. It was so fun to do some pictures with the off camera flash indoors. I think we got some really neat looking pictures from it. Here are some favorites so far! :)













2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I loved the indoor look.
    She has a pink ring?! Love it! She's a natural at modeling hey? Oh, and her choice of flowers is so beautiful. The top one of her sitting on the floor is my favorite, but I like the ones with her standing next to the black and cream wall hangings too.
    Good job Audrey, despite the last minute change of plans, you did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I hope you get to take photos of Sherri's babies, and post them for us!

    ReplyDelete