Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Own Family Pictures!

This is my family! It was quite the interesting experience trying to take my own family pictures, lol. I didn't get a family shot and I didn't get one with me and both kids with our faces towards the camera, but we got some good shots otherwise. My husband took the pictures with me in it - in case you were wondering. ;)

I had planned on doing these pictures a while ago and to give them to our moms for Mother's Day, but the weather wasn't cooperating on the days that I needed it to. So, they're getting their Mother's Day a little late - but that's ok. :) Here are some that I edited quickly today so I could get them printed before the store closes. I went to load them up on the stores online website and it said it was going to take 22 minutes, so I thought I'd post them on the blog real quick while I was waiting. There were several more that I liked and that I will edit later . . . including a photo series of my almost 4 year old when we told her to "show me beautiful!" . . . we got some pretty funny shots out of that one (I'll share them later). Here's some for now!











1 comment:

  1. Cute haircut Audrey! I LOVE the black and white photo of David holding the two girls.

    ReplyDelete