Saturday, April 10, 2010

Josie's 3 Month Preview

Can I just say that I am LOVING the opportunities I've been having lately to photograph cute babies!! I got to do Josie's newborn pics a few months ago and it was so fun to see her again and see how much she has grown. She has such a cute smile!! And her blessing dress is SO BEAUTIFUL! I have never seen a dress like this EVER - she looks like royalty. Sorry this is a short post - it's really late, but I had to get at least a few pictures up because I wasn't sure I would be able to do it tomorrow. It's going to be a BUSY day - but good busy because we are FINALLY putting up a fence in our backyard. YAY!!!!! It was supposed to have one when we moved in . . . but I'll spare you the details on that one. ;) So, here we are 3 years later about to build our first fence - wish us luck! I also get to do family pictures tomorrow for an awesome family with ADORABLE kids!! It will be a good day, but I'm sure I will be exhausted by the end of it. Here are a few of Josie's pics . . .



1 comment:

  1. Love them!! Can't wait to get the disc---btw, when can I get it? I can come and get it whenever you are available

    ReplyDelete