Friday, February 19, 2010

More Josie!

I just couldn't help myself - I had to post this one last picture of Josie.
When I start working on a family's photos, I go through and find the ones that stand out to me as my favorites, before they are edited. Then I edit those pics and put them on the blog for a preview. A lot of the time after I've finished a family's pictures I find that some pictures that didn't quite stand out to me as my absolute top favorites before they were edited - end up being my favorites after they are edited. This is one of those pictures. Since I am now all caught up on my editing (YAY!!) I decided to take a few minutes and post this one last picture of Josie. After it was edited it ended up being my most favorite picture from this session.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing. How do you blur it like that? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was blurred in those areas straight out of the camera. Several things helped to do that - The setting of my aperture, how zoomed in I was, and how close I was to the baby. I also added more blur to those areas in Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete