Monday, January 25, 2010

The Hallam Family Preview

"Work it, baby, work it!" Haha! That's the phrase that keeps coming to my head as I edit these pictures. Dad would say it when everybody else was getting their pictures taken. It was great! They all came ready for a fun time - which makes for a great session. I bought some "winter boots" so my feet wouldn't freeze doing photo sessions in the winter. I never bothered to check out the tread (or lack there of). I was slipping all over the place! Those of you who know me, know that I'm naturally a clumsy person - this was MUCH worse. Luckily I never actually fell . . . my boots might not have been as practical as I had hoped, but at least I was slipping in style, right??
Thanks for a great time, Hallam family! :)
Here is their preview . . .






No comments:

Post a Comment